Home
« Home | Next: Another Altered Jar Art Project »
| Next: The Art Of Sharing »
| Next: Maurits Escher's Economical Impact »
| Next: Find It Quick And Easy »
| Next: Cute Art »
| Next: Funny, Creative and Helpful »
| Next: Optical Illusion Art III »
| Next: Encryption Art »
| Next: Altered Jar Art. All Aboard! »
| Next: Enjoyable Visions »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Preserving Art

I am rather frugal when I am practicing my hobbies. I save even the smallest piece of paper which potentially could come in handy another time. In spite of that, I am constantly astonished seeing how much paper and cardboard still ends up in the trashcan.

Over the course of a week, the pile is growing substantially with advertisements, unimportant mail and paper and cardboard packaging materials. I suspect that half of our trash consists of that and unlike recycling services in australia; our city does promote, require or offer recycling, yet.

Right now, everything goes in one bin; paper, glass, batteries, organic waste, etc. I honestly am glad I am not doing any oil painting because that would probably fall under chemical waste and end up in our environment.

When it comes to skip bins sydney has a large selection to choose from. It may seem inconvenient having to separate the garbage, but it is just a matter of getting used to. I hope our city will soon decide to go green. It will spare and preserve our beautiful nature which is and has been an inspiration to so many artists!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014