Home
« Home | Next: Georgian Crime Stats »
| Next: Christmas Sparkle »
| Next: The Value Of Art »
| Next: From The Nick-Crack Stand »
| Next: Preserving Art »
| Next: Another Altered Jar Art Project »
| Next: The Art Of Sharing »
| Next: Maurits Escher's Economical Impact »
| Next: Find It Quick And Easy »
| Next: Cute Art »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Another Box Art Project

Don't worry, this is the last post concerning my own handiwork; I am caught up for the moment and have not undertaken any new projects. At least not yet, but I never know when the next creative outburst will take place.

I think this creation would fall under box art. It is a small, heart shaped, chocolate box which I covered in gold tissue paper, embellished with a ribbon around the top and a small cord around the bottom.

The reason for gluing the mirror inside was because of the effect it has; it gives depth, makes it look larger and draws the attention to the fish. The latter is a small, glass figure which can easily be found in craft stores.

To give the illusion of a fish bowl, I glued a few glass stones on the bottom and added some artificial 'water plants'. A string on the back allows it to be hung on the wall.

Even though the fish looks happy, I feel sorry for it. It is so boxed in. Grin.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014