Home
« Home | Next: Friends »
| Next: Shackle »
| Next: Hand »
| Next: Hands »
| Next: Couple »
| Next: Cute »
| Next: Mirrors Of The Soul »
| Next: Lillies »
| Next: Earlier Work »
| Next: Sky »

Arts and Crafts

Sunday, July 22, 2007

What Makes A Drawing Special?

The subject of course! :-)

Many may think they would make a poor subject for a drawing. News-flash.... you are special and one of a kind! Your looks and traits are unique. They contribute to the person you are and you are loved for being you.


Almost everyone loves to have a photograph of someone they love. Eventually, they end up in a drawer or photo-album. A drawing however, always finds a place in sight. So next time you are looking for a picture-frame, consider a drawing to go in it! :-)

Check out my shop as well.

link link link

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i found your site through Blog Explosion, and I love your drawings. They are absolutely beautiful!

Friday, July 27, 2007 2:38:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Blonde chick,
Thank you so much for that sweet comment. :-)
I hope to see you more often.

God's Grace.

Friday, July 27, 2007 5:19:00 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

wow the site looks great!!! I got the picture and I was so blessed, thank you so much for your kindness in allowing us to have this beautiful piece of art! I am taking it to the boys home this week! I will write and let you know the boys reaction!!!

Sunday, July 29, 2007 4:42:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Dana,
Thanks! :-)

I am so glad to hear it arrived, got me worried for a bit. Thanks for letting me know and I am looking forward to hear the reactions. May God bless!

I know you have been busy and been occupied with all that is going on. I keep praying for a quick and full recovery for your husband and strength for y'all.

God bless you.

God's Grace.

Monday, July 30, 2007 6:35:00 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Corry

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! =)))

Friday, August 10, 2007 7:53:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Stop it, you are making me blush!! hehe.

I am so glad you like my drawings. :-) I am so grateful for this ability.

God's Grace.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 7:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014