Home
« Home | Next: Dancing Away »
| Next: Fire-Ants »
| Next: Ouch »
| Next: Beautiful Horsepower »
| Next: Egg Art Materials and Tools »
| Next: Hugs And More Hugs »
| Next: An Open Door »
| Next: Goodmorning!! »
| Next: Egg Art II »
| Next: Not All Is Peachy »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Good Night

Nite-nite time is one of the things I always look forward to. Noooo, not because our grand sons go to bed, even though the peace and quiet (when it occurs right away, haha) are nice for a change. It is because Lil' Kc makes the round and gives everyone a good night hug.

He usually starts with our oldest daughter, who is sitting in a chair, then it is my turn. Since I am on the couch with hubby, he has to pass by me to give Opa his hug and pass by me again, on the way back.

That suits me fine and I would not want it any other way. I always get a second hug!! :-D

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

So sweet. He loves you most =)

Saturday, October 18, 2008 9:20:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
He is a very loveable boy. :-)

God's Grace.

Sunday, October 19, 2008 8:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014