Home
« Home | Next: How Beautiful »
| Next: Setting Up The Tree »
| Next: Family Tradition »
| Next: Still Standing, But... »
| Next: Here They Come »
| Next: Tickle Monster »
| Next: Too Quiet »
| Next: Sand Art Tools and Supplies »
| Next: The Bugs »
| Next: Another Virus »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Smiles and Tears

I know, it can not always be avoided. Growing up includes stumbling, falling down and hurting yourself. No exceptions, not even for our little critters.

Lil' Leo is pulling himself up and moving around, as long as he has something to lean on. Last Sunday, he was shuffling around the coffee table and having a ball. He maneuvered himself between a recliner and the table and how it happened? I don't think anyone could really tell, but it did. The little critter lost his balance and hit his mouth on the table.

I suspect one of his little toofers cut in his upper lip. He was bleeding profusely. Poor thing! While his Mom held him and tried to stop the bleeding, he looked at me and guess what? He smiled through his tears.

I felt so sorry for him and on the other hand, I could eat him up. The bleeding stopped rather quick and he was fine, but I will not forget how he tried to make my day, in spite of his pain.

He did and my heart swelled up with pride of and for him!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Ouch!!! It must be very painful. Yet, he smiled at you; reassuring you that he's fine. I must say that he's a very strong young man (((HUGS)))

Saturday, December 27, 2008 7:58:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Yeah, he was fine, Thank The Lord.
We hope and pray both boys will grow up to be strong, good, God-loving young men.:-)

God's Grace.

Monday, December 29, 2008 7:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014