Home
« Home | Next: Mosaic Art - Materials And Supplies »
| Next: Mosaic Art / Pique Assiette »
| Next: Mosaic Art »
| Next: Button Art - Materials And Ideas »
| Next: Button Art II »
| Next: Web Site Design Art »
| Next: Button Art »
| Next: Something To Consider »
| Next: Shell Art - Materials And Supplies »
| Next: Enjoying The Beach »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, May 22, 2009

Overlooked Art

Since I have constantly been searching for all kinds of art, I totally overlooked the obvious: pencil art!

It suddenly dawned on me that I had neither put up one post on this art form nor on oil and water color painting. How silly of me and I intend to correct that as soon as possible.

The reason why I called pencil art 'the obvious' is due to the fact that it is one of my hobbies. You may already have noticed the slide show in the side bar, showing some of my drawings.

I am not too bad at it, if I may humbly say so myself. I know however that there are artists who create pencil art which is so lifelike that it makes you scratch your head and wonder whether you are looking at a photograph or an actual real drawing.

Stick around and be amazed!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014