Home
« Home | Next: What Makes A Drawing Special? »
| Next: Friends »
| Next: Shackle »
| Next: Hand »
| Next: Hands »
| Next: Couple »
| Next: Cute »
| Next: Mirrors Of The Soul »
| Next: Lillies »
| Next: Earlier Work »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Portraits


Here is one of the commissioned portraits I did a while ago and the first one with 2 faces in it.
3 or more faces in a portrait is all the same price. Although I have to say, it's not as detailed, because the more faces, the smaller they get. Still makes a great family-artwork though.

See more of my work here.

link link link

6 Comments:

Blogger Karl L. Gechlik said...

Wow you are awesome! If you ever need technical advice I'd trade you for a drawing for my site - we could even link it to your shop!

Let me know.

From your friends over @ AskTheAdmin

BTW: I am also working on a book - maybe this would be a good fit for some cover art!

Thursday, August 02, 2007 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Karl,
Thank you for your comment and your offer. I will definitely keep it in mind. Doesn't mean you can't put a link up to my shop! :-)

What is your book about? I am sure we could come to terms about some art-work for your book.

Thanks again. I appreciate it.

God's Grace.

Friday, August 03, 2007 7:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow -- you're very talented! great work!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 3:30:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

The foo,
Thank you so much. I am grateful God gave me the ability to do it! :-)

God's Grace.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 9:58:00 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Zus

Another big WOW!!!

Friday, August 10, 2007 7:51:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Still looking forward to do one for y'all! grin.

God's Grace.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 7:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014