Home
« Home | Next: Audrey Hepburn »
| Next: Faith Requested »
| Next: Adorable II »
| Next: Another Blond Moment »
| Next: Houdini »
| Next: Spineless »
| Next: Heart Beat »
| Next: Have we got it backwards? »
| Next: Cycles »
| Next: Adorable »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Royal Treatment

Sometimes I get so aggravated with companies, retailers, or their employees. You would think that the customer was appreciated for taking their business to them, but the attitude I am met with on occasions, is just totally the opposite!

And what can I do about it, except taking my business elsewhere? Nothing, you say?? O yes, I can!! I now have the option to go to Measuredup.com and let all future consumers know my experiences. Not just the bad, but also the good ones.
I can post a review on Customer Services I encounter, and also read about other consumer's experiences in every area of services offered.

Next time I am met with lack of respect or disregard, or truly enjoy the helpful and kind treatment, I will tell them they can look forward to my free posted review. After all, as the Dutch saying goes: The customer is king!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Oh so sad...
When the service is bad.

Just go somewhere else... =)

Monday, November 19, 2007 7:17:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
That would be my first reaction too, but if they are stopped, no else will get the same treatment!

God's Grace.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014