Home
« Home | Next: Anton Pieck's Work »
| Next: About Anton Pieck »
| Next: Success »
| Next: Thanks!! »
| Next: Trade or Trait »
| Next: Family »
| Next: Recharged »
| Next: Happy New Year! »
| Next: Never a Dull Moment »
| Next: Research to the Rescue »

Arts and Crafts

Sunday, January 06, 2008

To Catch A Bug

We started the New Year with a bug. Yeah, all of us. We had hoped to be able to escape it. False hope, sigh.

None of us are feeling well. Our daughter almost passed out the other day and both husband and I are dealing with an upset stomach. Husband seems to be getting better, as well as our daughter. Thank God. Mine is lingering and I suspect why.

Since I have been on Humira, I have been warned to watch out for viruses, since the Humira lowers my immune system. I guess it takes me twice as long, if not more, to recuperate. It's easier said then done to stay away and avoid people who are sick. Especially when it concerns family. So... now that bug is bugging me!

I better chase and catch that bug. Oh wait, I already did, haha.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Are you feeling better now, Lieve Zus?

Please take care.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 7:16:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Yes, thank you, Lieve Zus!
We all are doing well, just busy as bees. Never seems to end, sigh.
:-)

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Thursday, January 10, 2008 4:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014