Home
« Home | Next: Trade or Trait »
| Next: Family »
| Next: Recharged »
| Next: Happy New Year! »
| Next: Never a Dull Moment »
| Next: Research to the Rescue »
| Next: Pearly Whites »
| Next: The Steel Horse »
| Next: Merry Christmas! »
| Next: Time Out, Time Off »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Thanks!!

One day, long, long ago, there was this woman who did not whine, nag or complain ........

But this was a long time ago.....
and it was just ONE day.

The End.

Geeezzz, Thanks!! grin.
Okay, feel free to burst out laughing, I am a woman and I couldn't help but laugh about this. It is funny, although taking some time to consider this, I have to admitted (just looking at myself) it's true.

We can strive to be as perfect as we can, which I think is admirable.
A small consolation: nobody is totally perfect. I can only imagine how dull and boring the world and life would be if we were!

In case you didn't notice, that last sentence is good justification to keep up the whining, nagging and complaining, haha.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HaHa!
I had a very good laugh with the first sentence =P

Saturday, January 05, 2008 4:03:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I couldn't help it, but I had to laugh out loud when I read it. grin.

God's Grace.

Sunday, January 06, 2008 3:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014