Home
« Home | Next: Dental woes »
| Next: Critter Care »
| Next: "Z" »
| Next: Christmas Gifts »
| Next: Change »
| Next: Critter Update »
| Next: No Critter's Cooings »
| Next: "Y" »
| Next: "X" »
| Next: "W" »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Time Out, Time Off

Some off the wall thought that ran through my mind. Yes, I have those many times, too many times in my opinion, haha.

I was thinking about another hobby. I used to read, make cards, sew every one's clothes and tried to be creative with clay, yarn and anything else usable to be creative with.

Well, the reading has gone out of the window for I can not concentrate on it for long anymore. I got bored with making greeting-cards and I do some sewing, but not nearly as much as I used to. I still am creative every now and then with the other stuff, but ran out of inspiration. What I do for a hobby right now is drawing and I love it, but it's is not something I would like to do all day, every day. Soooo.... I am open for suggestions:-)

What are your hobbies? And if you like, maybe share a pic or two of the creations on your or my blog? I may get some inspiration for a new hobby. Thanks, I would appreciate it. And my husband as well, haha!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

How about gardening, cooking, baking...? =)

Saturday, December 29, 2007 11:49:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I love gardening and intend to apply myself to the front yard, since the dog took over the back yard, haha.
Cooking and baking... hmmm, sporadically. Not always in the mood for cleaning up afterwards! hehe.

Thank you for your suggestions. I really appreciate them!

God's Grace.

Sunday, December 30, 2007 7:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014