Home
« Home | Next: Christmas Gifts »
| Next: Change »
| Next: Critter Update »
| Next: No Critter's Cooings »
| Next: "Y" »
| Next: "X" »
| Next: "W" »
| Next: Going Dutch »
| Next: Our Daily Bread »
| Next: "V" »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"Z"

Catching some Zzzzzz's!

Yeah, that's what I ought to be doing right now. It's only 3.38 AM but I am awake. We are awake. Husband is already working and I am sipping my first cup of coffee and bugging y'all, hehe.

Can't help it, but we sure rise early these days. I guess the older you get, the less sleep you need. I am not sure whether that is entirely true. I need an afternoon nap most of the time and we crash pretty early at night. So we do get some sleep in, it's just not continuous. Oh well, the early bird catches the worm! grin.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HeHe!
I'm a morning person too =)
The air is so fresh during dawn.
The presence of God is so real then.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 8:06:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I love the mornings.
I guess that makes us morning-persons, huh! hehe.

God's Grace.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 5:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014