Home
« Home | Next: Going Dutch »
| Next: Our Daily Bread »
| Next: "V" »
| Next: Care...Less »
| Next: The Price is Right »
| Next: "U" »
| Next: "T" »
| Next: Smiley Face »
| Next: "S" »
| Next: Love it, Hate it! »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"W"

Wind.

I love wind. From a gentle breeze to a storm. Although I have to confess I am not crazy at all about hurricanes. We stayed here during Katrina. It was supposed to be a tropical storm in our area, but turned out to be a class 1 hurricane! I know we won't stay around for another class 1 hurricane. But I also know we were blessed. Many others got the brunt of it, being a class 4.

The tropical storm I could have abide. Seeing how those mighty trees bend their tops in the wind, hear the wind howling around the house. Yeah, that would have been fine.
The hurricane was too much. It was outright scary! Thundering wind gusts, the trees bending dangerously and even falling over. Nah, it kind of cured me for a while.

Just a little while. :-)

link link link

3 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Same here, Lieve Zus =)
I love the wind, breeze, storm...
Both of us are nature ladies ^grin^

Thursday, December 13, 2007 3:54:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Yeah!! When we meet, we are going to have a ball!!! grin.

God's Grace.

Thursday, December 13, 2007 4:05:00 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

YES!
A great ball blessed by God =)

Luv ya, Corry Lieve Zus.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 8:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014