Home
« Home | Next: Smiley Face »
| Next: "S" »
| Next: Love it, Hate it! »
| Next: "R" »
| Next: Near and Dear »
| Next: Critter's Cooings IV »
| Next: Fuzzy Fussing »
| Next: Blond Moments »
| Next: "Q" »
| Next: "P" »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, December 07, 2007

"T"

Yep, Tea! haha.

I used to drink a lot of tea at one point. I did drink coffee in moderation. When I got diagnosed with RA and learned what it could mean for me in the future, I resorted to a Homeopathic Doctor. He gave me pills and advised me to quit drinking coffee and caffeinated sodas. So I did and switched over to tea.

Constantly drinking regular tea got so boring at one point. I discovered fruit flavored teas and had a large choice to which one I wanted to brew. After so many, many years and a miracle medication, I am back on coffee again.

I know tea is probably much better for me, anyone for that matter, than coffee. I sure miss the peach flavored, or the black current flavored tea at times, but I compensate now by adding hazelnut flavored creamer to my coffee, hehe.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Tea is too cooling for my system =)

Friday, December 07, 2007 6:32:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I only like to drink hot tea. I am not particularly fond of ice tea. Bummer, living here in the south. They all drink ice tea!

God's Grace.

Friday, December 07, 2007 7:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014