Home
« Home | Next: "W" »
| Next: Going Dutch »
| Next: Our Daily Bread »
| Next: "V" »
| Next: Care...Less »
| Next: The Price is Right »
| Next: "U" »
| Next: "T" »
| Next: Smiley Face »
| Next: "S" »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"X"

I know I am weird, because it makes me think of this:

Signature:

_____X_____

A good thing we have good schooling and available to everyone, so this is not any longer the order of the day.

It also reminds me of this:
Pedestrians xing.

When I read that the first time, I wondered where those pedestrians would be exing, more so, where they would be entering, haha.

Another thing that is "xing" my mind is a xylophone. Macabre, I know. I like the regular instruments to make music with a lot better! :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Good one!
HaHa!
X is a very difficult topic to write on.
You've the X factor, Lieve Zus =)

(((HUGS)))

Thursday, December 13, 2007 3:50:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
haha, Thanks. I take that to be a good thing. grin.
BTW, no I don't have a Facebook account. To be totally honest, I hadn't even heard of it till yesterday! I need to get up to snuff.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Thursday, December 13, 2007 4:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014