Home
« Home | Next: Critter Care »
| Next: "Z" »
| Next: Christmas Gifts »
| Next: Change »
| Next: Critter Update »
| Next: No Critter's Cooings »
| Next: "Y" »
| Next: "X" »
| Next: "W" »
| Next: Going Dutch »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dental woes

I have to go back to the dentist again today. It's the 4Th time, I think. I sort of lost count, sigh.

I had to have two teeth capped. The first one went well, but the second one turned out to be a problem. The first time I got back to get my permanent crown on it, it had to be adjusted. So the dentist shaped and grinded off the excess. All of a sudden he tells me he is not going to put on the crown, it got to thin. It had to be re-ordered and I had to come back. Those things can happen.

I got back the second time to get my permanent crown and yeah, the same thing occurred! Geezzz, can't we just get it over with? Nope, it had to be re-ordered again.

Well, three is a charm, as they say. Maybe I will finally be done after today.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

You're a very patient lady, Lieve Zus =)

Saturday, December 29, 2007 11:52:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I have to be if I want to get my teeth fixed, hahaha.

God's Grace.

Sunday, December 30, 2007 7:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014