Home
« Home | Next: The Steel Horse »
| Next: Merry Christmas! »
| Next: Time Out, Time Off »
| Next: Dental woes »
| Next: Critter Care »
| Next: "Z" »
| Next: Christmas Gifts »
| Next: Change »
| Next: Critter Update »
| Next: No Critter's Cooings »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Pearly Whites

To give you an update on my last dentist visit, it is finally fixed! Yeahhhh!!!!!

It took quite a while and I had to wait for the longest period of time, before the crown was in it's place. Even though the dentist intended not to adjust the crown, since the two previous times it got too thin and had to be reordered, he did anyway. Just a little. Can you imagine how nervous I got, when he started on it? Visions of having to come back again, crossed my mind. I couldn't say anything though, my mouth was stuffed with cotton and what else have ya, to keep it all dry and disinfected. Oh sweet relief when all went well. Shew!

Now if only the sensitivity would wear off! Even though I am not afraid to go to the dentist, I sure hope not to see him for a while. A long while!!!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Who likes to visit the dentist?
Not me ^grin^
HaHa!

Take care, Lieve Zus.

Saturday, December 29, 2007 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Normally I don't mind at all. This was getting too much though.

God's Grace.

Sunday, December 30, 2007 7:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014