Home
« Home | Next: Our New Grandson! »
| Next: Confusing Cultural Differences »
| Next: No Optical Illusion! »
| Next: Dick Bruna's Economical Impact »
| Next: Baby-Shower Update »
| Next: Dick Bruna's Work »
| Next: Baby-Shower »
| Next: Nightmare »
| Next: About Dick Bruna »
| Next: Marjolein Bastin's Economical Impact »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, February 04, 2008

A Smile For You

Yep, it's Monday and I can so imagine how you feel, looking at the week ahead. Some may say it's not that bad. They are off work, because it is Mardi-Gras.

But for those of you who don't have that luxury, remember that a smile takes less muscles than a frown. So why wear yourself out before you even started?!

I thought this one was cute and it sure provoked me to smile. I hope it does for you as well.

Have a great day! :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

SMILE =)))

Yeah!
The pic made me smile =D

Monday, February 04, 2008 4:26:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
It does the same to me each time I look at it.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Thursday, February 07, 2008 6:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014