Home
« Home | Next: Jerome Bech's Economical Impact »
| Next: Being Bugged »
| Next: Jerome Bech's Work »
| Next: About Jerome Bech »
| Next: For Better and For Worse »
| Next: Know What To Do »
| Next: Encouragement »
| Next: A Degree in Blond VII »
| Next: Explanation of Death »
| Next: Legal Representative »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Desktop

I am totally hooked on flowers. I admire their different shapes, colors and smells and I really can look at them for hours. I keep seeing something new constantly.

So, here I am wanting a new desktop background and what do I go for? Yup, flowers!

It was a tough choice. My favorite flower is the white rose and I found this picture for my background.



Beautiful, isn't it? However, it was a bit too busy for my taste. My search went on and I ended up with this simple, but gorgeous photo of orchids.



It sparked my curiosity though. What have you as your desktop background and why? I would love to hear it.

I know, I know, curiosity killed the cat. A good thing I got nine lives.

Okay, make that eight now. :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Our desktop background is plain blue.
HaHa!

Friday, July 11, 2008 12:39:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Awww, I need to send you a nice pic of some tulips to put on your desktop. :-)

God's Grace.

Friday, July 11, 2008 11:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014