Home
« Home | Next: A Clear Expression »
| Next: Xbox 360 or Nintendo Wii »
| Next: Fruitsy Art III »
| Next: What would you say? »
| Next: Creation »
| Next: Fruitsy Art II »
| Next: Purpose Driven »
| Next: A Boy And His Watch »
| Next: Fruitsy Art I »
| Next: Long Conversations »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A Mile-Stone

I know there are many women out there, who like to keep their age a mystery. I am not one of them and never have been. I don't mind at all for people to know my age.

I usually don't give much rumor to my Birthday. It is just another day to me. Daily life goes on and work continues. The extra love, care and attention of my loved ones make it special though. In that light, I have to admit and confess, that every day is my Birthday! :-)

Today however, I do give some rumor to it. It is a mile-stone. Why? I am not quite sure. It probably is something that is ingrained by society. I don't feel any different then all the years before, but... yeah, the big 50 is something special. So, there you have it!

I know, I will never grow as old as I look, haha.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Happy Birthday Lieve Zus!!! =)))

Sunday, October 05, 2008 6:56:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thank you!!!!!! :-D

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Monday, October 06, 2008 4:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014