Home
« Home | Next: Fruitsy Art II »
| Next: Purpose Driven »
| Next: A Boy And His Watch »
| Next: Fruitsy Art I »
| Next: Long Conversations »
| Next: Loving The Outside »
| Next: Something Is Brewing »
| Next: Hurricane Gustav »
| Next: What Did You Say? »
| Next: Save On Buying A Home »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Creation

We may not always understand, why things occur as they do. Sometimes we find out later, sometimes we will not find out at all. It usually turns out to be for the best. If they do not, we have ways to give them a twist and turn them to our advantage.

I suppose there is a reason for everything, huh?!

A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time."

The wife responded, "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you! "


Just be prepared, that when you open a door, to expect someone to go through it! :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HaHaHa!

I love the wife's response =D
She's so smart =P

Thursday, September 04, 2008 6:39:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Aren't all women??? Hahaha.

God's Grace.

Friday, September 05, 2008 3:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014