Home
« Home | Next: Save On Buying A Home »
| Next: Our Little Heart-Breaker »
| Next: What's To Understand? »
| Next: Jabbing Couple »
| Next: Have A Seat »
| Next: Sweet Revenge »
| Next: Outerwear Qualities »
| Next: Experienced Attorney »
| Next: More Wisdom »
| Next: Poor Kids »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, August 30, 2008

What Did You Say?

Does this sound familiar??? :-)

A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day... 30,000 to a man's 15,000.

The wife replied: 'The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men...'

The husband then turned to his wife and asked: 'What?'


I can so relate to this. Don't get me wrong, my husband is an extremely good listener, except when he is caught up in work, or TV. At those times, I have to repeat what I said, or asked, as well.

I usually know, when he is preoccupied and already anticipate, having to repeat my words. When there is another reason why he didn't hear me, I get an explanation.

Yeah, my husband is a good communicator. I have learned and still can learn a thing or two from him!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014