Home
« Home | Next: Outerwear Qualities »
| Next: Experienced Attorney »
| Next: More Wisdom »
| Next: Poor Kids »
| Next: Karel Appel's Economical Impact »
| Next: The 'Itty" »
| Next: Playing Together »
| Next: Hissy-Fits in Circles »
| Next: Some Wisdom »
| Next: Cherokee Lake Living »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sweet Revenge

Here is a funny one, although I have to admit, the lady is deviously smart, haha.

WOMEN'S REVENGE

'Cash, check or charge?' I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase.

As she fumbled for her wallet , I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse.

'So, do you always carry your TV remote?' I asked.
'No,' she replied, 'but my husband refused to come shopping with me, and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally.'


It may feel good at the moment to take revenge, but all we are actually doing is stooping down to a level, we should not go at all. Besides, vengeance is not ours.

Just think, would you like to be treated this way? I wouldn't, although I can understand she is hurt by her husband's refusal to go shopping with her. In my opinion, he should have.

Love is giving and sacrificing. :-)

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014