Home
« Home | Next: More Wisdom »
| Next: Poor Kids »
| Next: Karel Appel's Economical Impact »
| Next: The 'Itty" »
| Next: Playing Together »
| Next: Hissy-Fits in Circles »
| Next: Some Wisdom »
| Next: Cherokee Lake Living »
| Next: Talks and Grins »
| Next: Are You A Friend? »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Experienced Attorney

I am still sorry for our kids having been robbed. I so wish, they would catch the thieves and bring them before a judge. Mainly, so no one else will be a victim of their practices, but I also hope it would open the eyes of the robbers, before they have to reap what they sow.

I do not like to have to engage a lawyer. It usually means, that things are bad wrong and gotten out of hand. There are times though, that we can not do without a lawyer and we are grateful they are there for us.

Presented with the choice, a Lexington Kentucky Attorney is one of the best you can get. They are specialized in all kinds of different areas and extremely experienced. It is needless to say, that would be the route to go. I would not hesitate to make use of their services, to see justice done.

I hope I never have to. :-)

link link link

4 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Lieve Zus

Same here...
I hope I never have to... =)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 7:56:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I hope so too. :-)

(((HUGS))) Lieve Zus.

God's Grace.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 8:03:00 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Good Morning, Lieve Zus!!!
You're online now.
HaHa!
I'm so happy.
Both of us are online at the same time.

You've been posting more frequently nowadays.
The posts are always very inspiring and encouraging.
Well done, dearest Corry.

It's 9.30pm here.
May I say Good Night now?
I'll come here again soon.
Till then, take care my dear dearest Lieve Zus.

(((HUGS)))

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 8:32:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I noticed we were here at the same time and it tickled me to no end!

I try to keep up with the posting, not always easy with all my blogs, haha.

I will try to keep in mind that you are 13 hours ahead of me.

Good Night, Lieve Zus. I hope you have a very restful night and sweet dreams. Should the bed-bugs bite, just pull out their teeth! haha.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 8:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014