Home
« Home | Next: Have A Seat »
| Next: Sweet Revenge »
| Next: Outerwear Qualities »
| Next: Experienced Attorney »
| Next: More Wisdom »
| Next: Poor Kids »
| Next: Karel Appel's Economical Impact »
| Next: The 'Itty" »
| Next: Playing Together »
| Next: Hissy-Fits in Circles »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jabbing Couple

I hope this one will have you in stitches. It sure provoked a good laugh out of me. :-)

Wife Versus Husband

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position.

As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically: "Relatives of yours?"

"Yep", the wife replied, "in-laws."


I don't think I could have kept a straight face, hearing a reply like that. No matter how angry I would have been, it would definitely have provoked a smile. Okay, maybe a half smile.

It may have taken me a while to come back at it, but my reply would probably have been along these lines: "Let's invite them for dinner. We don't see them nearly enough." :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HaHaHaHaHa!!!
This is so funny =)

Monday, September 01, 2008 3:02:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I got a kick out of too, hehe.

God's Grace.

Monday, September 01, 2008 9:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014