Home
« Home | Next: Jabbing Couple »
| Next: Have A Seat »
| Next: Sweet Revenge »
| Next: Outerwear Qualities »
| Next: Experienced Attorney »
| Next: More Wisdom »
| Next: Poor Kids »
| Next: Karel Appel's Economical Impact »
| Next: The 'Itty" »
| Next: Playing Together »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, August 28, 2008

What's To Understand?

I thought this was such a good one.

UNDERSTANDING WOMEN (A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE)

I know I am not going to understand women. I will never understand how you can take boiling hot wax, pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root, and still be afraid of a spider.


Odd isn't it? We, women, do all kinds of crazy things to look pretty. Things that are painful, yet we do them over and over again. Waxing is one of them. We may not like it and we may not look forward to it, but we are able to set our fear aside and do it anyway.

And then along comes a little mouse, of which I am not afraid. Or, in this case, a spider. Of which I am VERY afraid. Guess who is screaming and preferably standing on the chair?

Maybe if those things added some value to our appearance, we could face them. Grin.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HaHa!
Ouch!!! I'm afraid of waxing.
Haven't tried before =)

Monday, September 01, 2008 2:56:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I tried it once, but it was way too messy for me, hahaha.

God's Grace.

Monday, September 01, 2008 9:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014