Home
« Home | Next: Smiles and Tears »
| Next: How Beautiful »
| Next: Setting Up The Tree »
| Next: Family Tradition »
| Next: Still Standing, But... »
| Next: Here They Come »
| Next: Tickle Monster »
| Next: Too Quiet »
| Next: Sand Art Tools and Supplies »
| Next: The Bugs »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Big Decision

I had to share this with y'all, because I thought it was too funny.

What will I be when I grow up?











I know from experience how slow the government works. Unfortunately, we can not always and constantly avoid the red tape.

I can imagine though, many employees must get frustrated not to be able to make any forward motion. They have to wait until it cleared one department, who have to wait until it cleared with another department, who are waiting for it to pass another etc. etc.

Sigh, just thinking about that already makes me tired!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HaHa! Pictures speak a thousand words =)

By the way, you haven't seen how i look. Yet, you accept me so warmly and genuinely. Thank you so much, Corry (((HUGS))) It means a lot to me.

Saturday, December 27, 2008 7:53:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
It is not what is on the outside, it is what is on the inside that makes a person beautiful.

As far as we are concerned, you are one of the most beautiful persons we have ever inter-met.:-)

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Sunday, December 28, 2008 10:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014