Home
« Home | Next: smART »
| Next: Dog Art - Grooming »
| Next: Overlooked Art »
| Next: Mosaic Art - Materials And Supplies »
| Next: Mosaic Art / Pique Assiette »
| Next: Mosaic Art »
| Next: Button Art - Materials And Ideas »
| Next: Button Art II »
| Next: Web Site Design Art »
| Next: Button Art »

Arts and Crafts

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Web Hosting Art

It took me a while, but it finally got through to me that it is not as simple as it sounds to find a new web host. After my other web host had left me out in the cold with two of my blogs frozen up, I decided it was time to get my own domain. That was easier said than done though.

First of all, the search I did on webhosting gave me such a long list, that it would take an enormous amount of time to scour through all of them and then determine which one would be the best and the cheapest. It is even more difficult if you have no clue what to look for.

Second, non technical as I am, I had no idea what all those technical terms meant and what I would need. Getting To Know Web Hosting Terms is therefore of the utmost importance for anyone looking for a new or another web host.

To save yourself a lot of time, brain strain, grief and money it would be wise to consult the WHR site. They list every web host you can possibly be looking for. I have no doubt that you will find exactly the one that is right for you!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014