Home
« Home | Next: Divine Art »
| Next: Bean Art - Materials »
| Next: See Clearly! »
| Next: Bean Art II »
| Next: Car Art »
| Next: Bean Art »
| Next: Art Galore »
| Next: Pen and Ink Art - Materials »
| Next: Pen and Ink Art II »
| Next: Pen and Ink Art »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Divine Art II

Looking at myself, I know I take too much for granted. This causes me to overlook all the beauty and blessings that surround me. I take great delight in flowers, but when I allow myself the time to stop and 'smell the roses', the intricate details of each species keep amazing me.


Next time you see a butterfly, don't just pass it up. When you get a chance examine the mix of its colors, the design and patterns and ask yourself if you would have been able to come up with something so perfect.

Even the most hideous looking creatures are designed by paying attention to the greatest details. What's more, everything serves a purpose in the circle of life.

Any form of life is a work of art.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger Corry said...

Indavao,
Thanks for the visit.

God's Grace.

Thursday, July 16, 2009 1:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Toni said...

Love your perspective on Divine Art.
I love to go outside, stop, look, and listen to God's Creation.

Saturday, June 18, 2011 2:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014