Home
« Home | Next: Internet Facts »
| Next: Live and Learn! »
| Next: Polymer Clay Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Several Hands Full »
| Next: Polymer Clay Art II »
| Next: Resourceful Rain Harvesting »
| Next: Polymer Clay Art »
| Next: Worth It »
| Next: Golf Tee Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: O Blogging Friends, Where Art Thou? »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Aboriginal Art

I sure would love to see all kinds and types of art from different artists all over the world. One of the museums which would be on top of my list would be in Australia. The other day, I saw art created by the Aboriginals and the urge to find cheap flights to 'down under' and see this art up close and personal was great.

If I would go there, I would put all the time I had to good use and not just visit museums, but also admire all the architecture and soak up the history of Australia. I am sure there are some beautiful historic sites and it may well be that I would need to fly with qantas from one place to the other, in order to see it all.

Honestly, I suspect I would not have nearly enough time to see everything this country has to offer. That would be the perfect excuse however for going back to Australia and see the sights I would not have gotten around to. With the cheap international airfares it does not cost an arm and a leg vacationing overseas, just time!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014