Home
« Home | Next: Quilling Art Instructions II »
| Next: Address Art »
| Next: Quilling Art Instructions »
| Next: Refreshed and Energized »
| Next: Quilling Art II »
| Next: Paying Less »
| Next: Quilling Art »
| Next: Enjoying A Great Meal »
| Next: World Championship of Sand Sculpting »
| Next: Marketing Your Art »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Great Day at the Elementry School

Guest written by our friend Katie Callahan

I've always been a morning person my whole life, except on the weekends. So waking up to volunteer at my kids school is as easy as making a cup of tea! This morning it was unusually easy to get the kids out of bed and dressed within a short time frame. Breakfast was on the table at 7:00 a.m. and my coffee had already been made an hour earlier. After we all indulged in waffles and syrup we watched our morning TV show Saved by the Bell. After I scooted the kids out the door for school I locked the doors, set the home security alarm (more info) and buckled them into the van. The drive was short and sweet, we were there in less than five minutes. When I arrived in the first grade classroom I helped seat the children and pass out pencils for the day. Today was arts and crafts day! The kids still took part in spelling and numbers, but most of the day would consist of making paper angels for their Christmas trees at home. It was going to be an excellent and exciting day, I could tell the moment I stepped into the room.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014