Home
« Home | Next: Quilling Art II »
| Next: Paying Less »
| Next: Quilling Art »
| Next: Enjoying A Great Meal »
| Next: World Championship of Sand Sculpting »
| Next: Marketing Your Art »
| Next: Nail Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: The North and South: Book Two »
| Next: Nail Art III »
| Next: Last Minute Savings »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Refreshed and Energized

I enjoy my coffee in the mornings; it gives me the energy boost I need to get busy and get going. The only thing I don't like when I first get up is making it, because I have to think about how much coffee I have to use making a cup. Switching to K-Cups would solve that problem.

That is one of the things I always liked when I was working; when I would arrive at the Office Coffee was ready and waiting. All I had to do was pour it and let that steamy, tasty, brown liquid refresh and energize me before work started and I would spring in to action.

There are also health benefits to drinking coffee; it increases the average metabolic rate and can help prevent Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease. It also opens up the airways which benefits Asthma patients. You can read more about it at www.coffee.org.

While you are there, check out the all the different flavors of coffee, but most of all; take a look at the unique presents! Any coffee or tea lover would be tickled pink receiving one of those overflowing Gift Baskets. The baskets would make a very tasty and original gift for Christmas.

As for now, I will have to be alert in the mornings when brewing my coffee. I could make it easier on myself; I can resort to the K-cups or go with Coffee Pods. I will have another cup of Java, while contemplating on that! :-)

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014