Home
« Home | Next: Cornstarch Clay Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Creative Gas Logs »
| Next: Home-Made Clay »
| Next: Cornstarch Clay Art II »
| Next: House Removal Is An Art »
| Next: Cold Porcelain Clay Art »
| Next: What's The Score? »
| Next: Cornstarch Clay Art »
| Next: The Best Of Friends »
| Next: Quilling Art - Materials and Equipment »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Nature's Art

I think we all agree that Mother Nature plays an important role when it comes to finding inspiration for an art, craft, or hobby project. When contemplating on that fact, it may turn out that nature is pretty much at the root of a lot of our daily things and routines; think about food, sports, medicine, etc.

Therefore, it doesn't surprise me to read about a natural hair loss treatment. Nature has constantly provided and it was only a matter of time before the healing powers of herbs and spices were discovered. I am glad too, because I rather resort to a natural product then the manufactured ones which contain lots of chemicals.

I enjoy cooking with ginger, but I would never have guessed that hair loss and thinning hair could be stopped by using ginger shampoo. It apparently even stimulates the growth of hair. That is good news for both men and women. Yeah, the latter suffer from thinning hair as well!

My Mom is a good example; her hair has been getting less and less over the years. If it is hereditary, then I better keep an eye on my own head of hair and take measures as soon as it shows signs of thinning. Washing with ginger shampoo and rubbing in ginger scalp massage cream is easily done, but it sure has long lasting effects.

It works in more then one way; I get to keep my hair and the hairdresser can use it creating her own arty project!

link link link

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Corry, I have been searching for this kind of shampoo for a long time. I need to deal with my thinning hair problem but don't want chemicals on my scalp. Thank you for pointing me to this direction.
Maggie

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 12:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014