Home
« Home | Next: Cornstarch Clay Art »
| Next: The Best Of Friends »
| Next: Quilling Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Great Day at the Elementry School »
| Next: Quilling Art Instructions II »
| Next: Address Art »
| Next: Quilling Art Instructions »
| Next: Refreshed and Energized »
| Next: Quilling Art II »
| Next: Paying Less »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, October 08, 2010

What's The Score?

Having a low credit score is bad, but what may be worse is having no credit score at all. I suppose that is the reason why I was not approved for a credit card. Even though I have been living in the States for several years now, I have not been able to build up any credit.

There simply has been no reason for me getting a good credit score, or any at all for that matter, and there still isn't. We were just contemplating on applying for another card, in order to have one as a back up in case we would loose the one we use.

Taking one out in my name would have been like killing two birds with one stone; we would have our back up card and I would have been able to build up my credit. I don't know what my score would be, or if I even have any at all. I need go to FreeScore.com and check up on it.

I want to find out what the score is!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014