Home
« Home | Next: Arty, Watery Fun »
| Next: The Art Of Finding Humor »
| Next: Superb Art »
| Next: Happy, Creepy, Creative Halloween! »
| Next: Smart Results In Art »
| Next: Animaniacs »
| Next: Paper Mâché Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Nation's Best »
| Next: Paper Mâché Art - Instructions »
| Next: Secure The Future »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Word Art

I got this in my e-mail and the play on words is not only extremely funny, but very artistically done as well. I decided to share and if it doesn't bring a smile to your face, then I hope you can at least appreciate the ingenuity of the author. :-)

My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned, because I couldn't concentrate. After that I tried to be a tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it; mainly because it was a so-so job.

Then I tried to be a chef. I figured it would add a little spice to my life, but I just didn't have the thyme. Next I tried working in a muffler factory but that was too exhausting.

I managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company, but the work was just too draining. I attempted to be a deli worker, but any way I sliced it I couldn't cut the mustard.

Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the ax. Next was a job in a shoe factory; I tried but I just didn't fit in.

So then I got a job in a workout center, but they said I wasn't fit for the job. After many years of trying to find steady work I finally got a job as a historian, until I realized there was no future in it.

I studied a long time to become a doctor, but I didn't have any patience. My best job was being a musician, but eventually I found I wasn't noteworthy.

I became a professional fisherman, but discovered that I couldn't live on my net income. My last job was working at Starbucks, but I had to quit, because it was always the same old grind.

SO I RETIRED AND FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!


This is an excellent example of word art, but there is a lot more around. Most of it I would consider to fall under the category of 'Calligraphy'. Yeah, that is probably the next art I will write on. :-)

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014