Home
« Home | Next: Bowling Ball Art II »
| Next: Aerial Art »
| Next: Bowling Ball Art »
| Next: In One Piece »
| Next: Thimble Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: A gift to make my work easier »
| Next: Thimble Art II »
| Next: Save A Bundle »
| Next: Thimble Art »
| Next: State Of The Art In Tutoring »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, December 20, 2010

Wrapping It Up

We are pretty much done with all the Christmas shopping; the only things we are still lacking are some stocking stuffers and one more present for one of the ladies in our family.

Concerning the latter, we couldn't come up with anything while we were out shopping, until we got home. Then, it suddenly dawned on me: a box of chocolates, of course!

Everyone in our family loves chocolates and they would be thrilled getting those sweet treats in the festive, seasonally decorated box they come in. It would save me some work too, because I wouldn't even have to wrap it.

I have already used my creativity wrapping all the other gifts and the space under the tree is filling up rather quick. It is a beautiful sight, but I am more looking forward to all the smiles, after the presents are being unveiled.

That is always so rewarding and fulfilling! :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger BBQ said...

Chocolates!!! So yummylicious =)

Monday, December 20, 2010 7:42:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

BBQ,
Yes! I don't mind getting them anytime. :-)

God's Grace.

Monday, December 20, 2010 8:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014