Home
« Home | Next: Thimble Art II »
| Next: Save A Bundle »
| Next: Thimble Art »
| Next: State Of The Art In Tutoring »
| Next: Salt and Pepper Shaker Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Salt and Pepper Shaker Art II »
| Next: Serving Up Some Fun And Art »
| Next: Salt And Pepper Shaker Art »
| Next: Bugs Chew Through Sacred Art »
| Next: Homemade garland for our house »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, December 13, 2010

A gift to make my work easier

Guest post written by Claire Walker

Working as a freelance writer sounds like it would be really glamorous. But it's quite the opposite. Sure, I go out and experience these things and interview these really interesting people. But that takes up only about 20% of my time. That other 80% of my time I sit around in my pajamas looking like a slob, typing on my laptop like my life depends on it.

My boyfriend keeps badgering me about what I want him to get me for Christmas, so I thought that I'd finally look up what I want with my Clearwire internet. He's kind of on a small budget, so I didn't want him to go crazy and buy something that I know he can't really afford.

Then I decided that I could get something that would help me in my everyday life while I'm sitting around and doing my work. Lord knows that the last thing I need is another pair of sweatpants, so I told him that he could get me a lap desk because that would really come in handy for me. That also won't break his bank.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014