Home
« Home | Next: Homemade garland for our house »
| Next: Autumn de Forest Economical Impact »
| Next: Another Animal Art »
| Next: My DIY mailbox decoration »
| Next: Autumn de Forest's Work »
| Next: Kitchen Art »
| Next: About Autumn de Forest »
| Next: Easing The Financial Burden »
| Next: Animal Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: As Good As New »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, December 03, 2010

Bugs Chew Through Sacred Art

A couple of days ago, I came across this headline in the media and you can imagine how and why it immediately grabbed my attention. I love arts, crafts and hobbies and reading how it is being destroyed by bugs is rather sad.

From what I gathered, it is the woodworm which is causing all the damage to wooden statues in Romania and in order to exterminate the worm and preserve the art, nuclear radiation is being used.

I am not so sure what the effect will be in the long run concerning the art, nor what the impact will be on the people and the rest of the environment. I can only hope that the cure is not worse then the problem.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014