Home
« Home | Next: About Autumn de Forest »
| Next: Easing The Financial Burden »
| Next: Animal Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: As Good As New »
| Next: Animal Art II »
| Next: DIY gift wrap »
| Next: Animal Art »
| Next: Gazing Ball Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Gift wrap maniac »
| Next: Gazing Ball Art II »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Kitchen Art

I don't think I am the only one who is constantly short of storage space in the kitchen. Even though I have arranged and stored everything as economical as can possibly be, I am still having problems either finding storage space or getting to the things I need.

My main problem is the pots and pans. I can hardly get to the ones I use most and I would love to have one of those enclume pot racks which are not only very decorative, but extremely handy as well and I love the ones which are hanging from the ceiling.

Unfortunately, those would not be a good option for our small kitchen; we would constantly be running in to the pots and pans. There are pot racks which can be hung on the wall though, but I would opt for the freestanding 8-tier enclume pot rack; it can fit nicely in a corner, doesn't take up much space, and is easily accessible.

I am very grateful for the resourcefulness and creativity of enclume, cooking up such wonderful and artistic solutions to this common problem; that is one thing less to worry about. All that is left to worry about now is learning how to cook. Grin.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014