Home
« Home | Next: Gazing Ball Art II »
| Next: Trait Or Trade »
| Next: Gazing Ball Art »
| Next: Alphabet Art »
| Next: Happy Thankgiving »
| Next: An Artistic Boost »
| Next: Calling All Crafters »
| Next: Cal Arts Musicains and Dancers Are A Good Match »
| Next: Kirigami - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Kirigami II »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, November 29, 2010

Gift wrap maniac

Guest post written by Betty Austin

When anyone needs a gift wrapped in my family that isn't for me, I always get to wrap it. I don't know why I love to wrap gifts so much, but I just always have been like that. Even when I was a kid, my parents would hate wrapping gifts, so they'd always get me to wrap everyone's gifts but my own and I would end up knowing what everyone else was going to get as presents for the holidays.

Now I do more than just wrap everyone's gifts. I also like to get lots of ideas for new ways to wrap gifts through browsing blogs with my Clear-internet. It really amazes me the ways that people come up with to wrap things, like using business envelopes to make your own customized gift bags!

But you can't beat good old fashioned gift wrap though because when it comes down to it, because it's the quickest way to prepare a gift. If anything, you can wrap any gift for any holiday in silver paper and it looks really chic. That's why I always make sure to have some on hand.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014