Home
« Home | Next: Autumn de Forest Economical Impact »
| Next: Another Animal Art »
| Next: My DIY mailbox decoration »
| Next: Autumn de Forest's Work »
| Next: Kitchen Art »
| Next: About Autumn de Forest »
| Next: Easing The Financial Burden »
| Next: Animal Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: As Good As New »
| Next: Animal Art II »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, December 03, 2010

Homemade garland for our house

Guest post written by Kelly Brentmeyer

When I pulled out all of my Christmas decorations to put up for the holidays this year, I thought that I had some garland to put off. But then I remembered that the garland that I've had over the years just got so raggedy looking simply out of use, that I threw it out and forgotten that I had done so until I pulled out all our decorations a few days ago.

So I went online to try and find some new garland or ideas as to how to take some cheap stuff and spruce it up to make it look really nice. I used my CLEAR INTERNET to try and find some cheap garland, which I did.

It came in the mail with shipping and was even cheaper than going to the store and buying some kind of fancy garland. I think that my homemade garland that I put together with all kinds of cheap things that I got from discount stores and offline, looks so much better than anything that IÕve seen in stores or online anyway.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014