Home
« Home | Next: Autumn de Forest's Work »
| Next: Kitchen Art »
| Next: About Autumn de Forest »
| Next: Easing The Financial Burden »
| Next: Animal Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: As Good As New »
| Next: Animal Art II »
| Next: DIY gift wrap »
| Next: Animal Art »
| Next: Gazing Ball Art - Materials and Equipment »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, December 02, 2010

My DIY mailbox decoration

Guest post written by Chloe Parks

Over the past couple of years I've been on the look out for a good holidays mailbox decoration and all I've been able to find is a little slip cover thing to go over the actual mailbox with a snowman scene. Nothing more exciting than that. So this year I decided to just go ahead and try and come up with some kind of decoration for me to make on my own.

I went online to try and see if I could find some inspiration from some other mailbox decorations that people have done and figure out what kind of supplies that I needed to get for it. While I was doing that I came across the website www.CLEAR-INTERNET.com. After I read through most of it, I showed it to my husband and we made the choice to order an internet package from it.

For my DIY mailbox decoration, I used some garland and Christmas ribbon. It was really just a matter of draping the garland and then securing it on the post with some garden wire. It looks pretty nice for having done hardly anything!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014