Home
« Home | Next: My DIY mailbox decoration »
| Next: Autumn de Forest's Work »
| Next: Kitchen Art »
| Next: About Autumn de Forest »
| Next: Easing The Financial Burden »
| Next: Animal Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: As Good As New »
| Next: Animal Art II »
| Next: DIY gift wrap »
| Next: Animal Art »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Another Animal Art

Yes, another animal art picture and I truly apologize, but I couldn't pass this one up, because it was just too funny.

I can see why the color of this little duckling makes it stand out like a sore thumb and why it would be a sitting duck when it comes to being the subject of blond jokes. I suppose you can call it the black sheep in the family.


I hope the little 'blond' gets all its ducks in a row soon!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014