Home
« Home | Next: Salt And Pepper Shaker Art »
| Next: Bugs Chew Through Sacred Art »
| Next: Homemade garland for our house »
| Next: Autumn de Forest Economical Impact »
| Next: Another Animal Art »
| Next: My DIY mailbox decoration »
| Next: Autumn de Forest's Work »
| Next: Kitchen Art »
| Next: About Autumn de Forest »
| Next: Easing The Financial Burden »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Serving Up Some Fun And Art

Since I am not a great cook, I find it very artistic being able to mix herbs, spices, and foods together and dish up a concoction which is extremely pleasing to the taste buds. I know it is an art which can be learned and I would like to encourage our grandchildren by giving them a Play Kitchen and hence develop a desire for cooking.

Our oldest grandson is approaching the age where he could help out a little in the kitchen, but I don't like the idea of him being around the stove with pots and pans of boiling vegetables, etc. He could 'partake' in the cooking by brewing up his own pretend dinner with one of the Kids Kitchens and mimic his Oma.

I actually hope he will be better at it then I am and I think a play kitchen for him and his siblings is a great opportunity to teach them at least the basics in a playful manner. That should not be a problem at all, because Kid Kraft kitchens are artistically designed to serve up some great fun while serving the purpose!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014