Home
« Home | Next: An Artistic Solution »
| Next: Garage Door Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: The Art of Recycling E-Waste »
| Next: Garage Door Art III »
| Next: Tampa Bay Has Got It All »
| Next: Garage Door Art II »
| Next: Garage Door Art »
| Next: Kepler-10b »
| Next: Beware! »
| Next: Cotton Candy Art - Materials and Equipment »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just A Hint

I truly enjoy looking at and searching for all kinds of different arts, crafts, and hobbies. I recently found out that I enjoy it even more when I hear where and when it originated; it makes it so much more interesting.

If you and I share that same interest, then I would like to advice you to watch some of the following TV shows: Auction Kings, Antiques Roadshow, Pawn Stars and there are probably a few more which I don't know off.

The power in these shows lies in the fact that they go deeper in to the origin of the particular item and give a little more information on the where, what, how and when. No, it may not always be about arts and crafts, but let's face it; every item is artfully crafted! :-)

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014