Home
« Home | Next: Toothpick Art »
| Next: Tooth Art »
| Next: Lego Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Lego Art II »
| Next: Lego Art »
| Next: Paint Brush Art »
| Next: Art Paint Brushes II »
| Next: On Top Of The List »
| Next: Art Paint Brushes »
| Next: Tire Art - Materials and Equipment »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, July 08, 2011

Time Flies

Work is hard to come by these days and although I am always on the look out for new hobbies and arts, I have a little more time on my hands lately. That is okay, because you know what they say about all work and no play.

I find it very relaxing playing the games on my computer which came with my operating system, but after a little while playing the same games over and over, I get bored with them.

Well, those boring times are over. I found a site with so many different and fun Free Online Games that it would take me several months checking out and playing each and every game.

The best part of it all is that they are very family friendly and offer something for everyone. I can simply pick the Free Games in the category which appeal to me most and be set for hours.

Yes, time flies when you are having fun!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014