Home
« Home | Next: Pinewood Derby Cars: Designs And Templates »
| Next: More Art With Eye Glasses »
| Next: Eye Glass Art »
| Next: Funny Arts And Crafts »
| Next: An Enchanting Art Gallery »
| Next: Ornament Additions »
| Next: Basket Ball Creations »
| Next: Intricate Lego Creations »
| Next: Fruity Compositions »
| Next: Masking Tape Art »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Artfully Handcrafted: MARY’s Recipes. Taste And Share The Secret Ingredients!

This post brought to you by MARY's secret ingredients. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Scribbles.

I may be pretty creative when it comes to arts and crafts, but I sure lack the ingenuity when it comes to cooking. I usually whip up quick and easy meals by dishing up the contents of boxes and cans.

That is not always the healthiest way and even though those near and dear to me are not complaining, Mary Pisarkiewicz is a great example of cooking with inspiration using love as the secret ingredient, as you can see on MARY's secret ingredients crowdfunding page.

Mary has shared her delicious recipes since 2011 on her blog "LOVE - the secret ingredient". She decided to go the extra mile in 2014, when she launched the surprise subscription box service MSI (MARY's secret ingredients).

undefined

By doing so, she helps natural food manufacturers getting recognition for their new products. She also utilizes the popularity of her blog to give back and fight childhood hunger all over the globe.

undefined

Until now, supported by her followers and driven by her enthusiasm, Mary has done this all by herself. She sure could use your help. She is trying to gather up as many supporters as possible and for each investment made, a lovely reward can be expected in return.

Subscriptions boxes, exclusive merchandise, cooking lessons from Mary, and even brunch and dinner cooked by Mary, depending on the size of the investment, are on the menu. This is called crowd funding and you have til March 26th to participate.

With as little as $15 you will already make a huge difference extending their marketing efforts, raising their membership, donating more money to Feed The Children, and continuing to support small and midsized artisanal food product manufacturers.

undefined

Check it out, donate, and help them to build the free app that will provide you with scrumptious recipes, excellent food related info, and the option to purchase the goodies you receive in the fabulous subscription boxes.

Don't just taste the love: share it too!

Visit Sponsors Site

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Hi Corry. My name is Lisa and I am writing to you on my dad's behalf because he doesn't have a blogger account and I do. He has a question about a post you wrote about 5 years ago. His name is Bob and here is his question:

Recently I was searching for golf art and came across your blog dated August 24, 2010 and titled
"Golf Tee Art II". In particular I found the golf tees suspended in epoxy resin a very interesting project that I would like to try. I realize it's 5 years later but I was hoping you could send me some information that I could read to help me recreate the project. Thank you for any help my name is Bob and my email is robbybet@comcast.net

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hi Corry. My name is Lisa and I am writing to you on my dad's behalf. I have a blogger account and he does not. He had a question about a post you wrote about 5 years ago and he was hoping you could help him. Here is his question:

Recently I was searching for golf art and came across your blog dated August 24, 2010 and titled
"Golf Tee Art II". In particular I found the golf tees suspended in epoxy resin a very interesting project that I would like to try. I realize it's 5 years later but I was hoping you could send me some information that I could read to help me recreate the project. Thank you for any help my name is Bob and my email is robbybet@comcast.net

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 10:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014