Home
« Home | Next: Portraits »
| Next: What Makes A Drawing Special? »
| Next: Friends »
| Next: Shackle »
| Next: Hand »
| Next: Hands »
| Next: Couple »
| Next: Cute »
| Next: Mirrors Of The Soul »
| Next: Lillies »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, August 06, 2007

Kids


Sometimes I wonder where time goes. I guess it's part of getting older, haha. I mainly think that when we see our grand-baby (no, it's not him in the drawing). Each time he has grown and his features have changed a bit more. And you know what? We see him at least once a week! I can only imagine what it must be like if I would see him a only a few times a year.

Interested in more of my drawings? Visit here.

link link link

6 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

you are very talented indeed !

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 9:38:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Aayush,
Thank you very much, I will pass it on to God. I couldn't have done it without Him. Credit where credit is due! :-)

God's Grace.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 9:57:00 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Corry

Yes, I agree with Aayush totally =)

You're simply marvellous, Lieve Zus!!!

Friday, August 10, 2007 7:50:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Awww... thanks, Lieve Zus. God is marvellous!:-)

God's Grace.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 7:42:00 AM  
Blogger LJP said...

You really capture the character of the subject in your drawings. :-)

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 9:41:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

LJP,
Welcome and thank you! :-)
It's all in the eyes. Captured right, they make the drawing.

God's Grace.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 8:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014