Home
« Home | Next: The Royal Treatment »
| Next: Audrey Hepburn »
| Next: Faith Requested »
| Next: Adorable II »
| Next: Another Blond Moment »
| Next: Houdini »
| Next: Spineless »
| Next: Heart Beat »
| Next: Have we got it backwards? »
| Next: Cycles »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"A"

I saw this on one of my friends' blog and thought that was really neat. Posting the Alphabet, one letter at the time and defining what word you associate with it and why.

Okay, that doesn't seem so hard to do. The first thing that comes up with A is Alphabet! If I hadn't learned that, then I wouldn't be posting now, haha. Of course there are other words that come up as well, like: Admiration, Affection, Attention, Aggravation, Apprehension. Hmmm, all those have to do with feelings.
Apparently (hey... another "A" word, hehe) I just qualified myself as a feeling-person, huh.

So what word do you Associate the letter A with?

link link link

3 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HaHa!

A for Audrey Hepburn =)

Monday, November 19, 2007 7:15:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
A for Audrey.
I told you Again it's in the name!!! Quit Argueing with me. hehe.

God's Grace.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:31:00 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Lieve Zus dearest
HaHaHaHaHa!
You're so cute.

A is for Auntie Corry =)
This is the best!
HeHe!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 8:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014