Home
« Home | Next: Great Deal »
| Next: Say Cheese! »
| Next: A Smile For You »
| Next: Our New Grandson! »
| Next: Confusing Cultural Differences »
| Next: No Optical Illusion! »
| Next: Dick Bruna's Economical Impact »
| Next: Baby-Shower Update »
| Next: Dick Bruna's Work »
| Next: Baby-Shower »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, February 15, 2008

A Dog's Daydream

I am glad we don't have a cat anymore, so he will be spared of this. Not that I can see our dog Mia even consider this. She is way too loving. Yes, even when we had a cat. She would always come up to him and lick his ears and sit, or lay, beside him.

Then again, you never know, haha. I can't read her mind. She is a very smart dog and might have come up with this:

Toilet Cleaning Instructions:
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash' and 'rinse'.

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can and quickly lift both lids.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.



9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Sincerely,

The Dog.



This was too funny not to share. I had a good laugh out of this and I hope you did too.

Have a great day and keep in mind: A laugh a day keeps the doctor away! :-)

link link link

4 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Poor cat...

The dog looks so hilarious =)

Monday, February 18, 2008 2:22:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I forgot to include...No animals were harmed during the making of this post! :-D

I got it by e-mail and thought it was hilarious too!

(((HUGS))) Lieve Zus.

God's Grace.

Monday, February 18, 2008 5:00:00 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

This is hilarious. I need to pass this along to my daughter. They have cats and a dog. But, they don't bother one another.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will add you to my blogroll.

Monday, February 18, 2008 3:31:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Barbara,
Please share it! It's too good to pass up.
At least now you know what the dog might be dreaming of, haha.

Thanks for adding me. I really appreciate it!:-)

God's Grace.

Monday, February 18, 2008 3:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014